Have Your Employees Trained at No Cost!
AW Workwise assists people with a disability to enter the workforce. If you are looking for SUITABLE, RELIABLE, and COMMITTED workers to meet your recruitment needs, AW Workwise can assist. We can provide a variety of recruitment services AT NO COST and outline several government incentive schemes which may prove financially beneficial and may assist your company meet EEO and workplace diversity commitments.
AW Workwise utilises work experience programs which allows our candidates to demonstrate their skills and abilities to prospective employers. WorkCover covers the insurance and the program is at no cost to you.
Our candidates vary from Investment Managers, Master of IT graduates to Cooks and Teacher Aids. Generally our candidates need an opportunity to demonstrate their skills and abilities and using their previous skills in a new environment. Our candidates are fit to return to work, motivated and keen.
As a host employer you
- Gain a trainee employee at NO COST to you for up to 12 weeks.
- Can assess a candidate’s suitability for the position with no obligation to provide employment.
- Will be supporting people return to work from your local community
- Are provided with Insurance coverage for the trainee at no cost
AW Workwise will assist you by
- Working directly with candidates to ensure that they are properly equipped with
the right skills and training to re-enter the workforce.
- Arranging insurance to cover the worker at no cost or risk to you.
- Providing on-going support throughout the duration of the experience.
- Assisting you to access wage subsidies of up to $3600 per recruit.
We are looking for a range of employment opportunities that will benefit your company and our candidates. Many of our candidates are able to work the hours you may find difficult to fill when using mainstream recruitment methods. We have candidates seeking part-time and casual work and look for these employment opportunities all year round.
AW Workwise has a database of highly skilled and qualified clients ready for work.
Advantage for employers
Many organisations are increasingly realising that diversity in the workforce makes good business sense. Research shows that workers with a disability are of benefit to employers by improving their operations and strengthening business links with the communities. The benefits for employers include:
- Employees with disabilities often have better attendance and safety records.
- Employees with disabilities often have a higher staff retention rate, which saves recruitment and training costs.
- Minimised opportunity for litigation. Since the introduction of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) penalties of up to $35 million have been issued to Australian companies in disability discrimination cases.
- Gaining a better understanding of your customers. Customers come from every walk of life, so it makes sense that your staff does too. Your customers are likely to be people with a disability and they could increase your trade through accessing this significant segment of the market. Source: Disability Works Australia Ltd 2006
Call AW Workwise now on
1800 249 579
to find out how we can help your business grow